2-Ingredient Speculaas Fudge Recipe
36 1” pieces
1 12 oz. container Whipped Vanilla Frosting
1 13.5 ounce jar Biscoff European Cookie Spread , or Speculoos cookie butter
- Line an 8" x 8" glass dish with aluminum foil.
- Spray the foil with non-stick spray.
- Scrape the frosting into a large microwaveable bowl (I use my 8 cup Pyrex measuring cup).
- Scrape the jar of cookie spread into the bowl.
- Microwave 1 minute on high power.
- Remove from the microwave and stir until well-mixed.
- Pour into the prepared pan and let sit until firm. You can speed it up by putting it in the fridge.
- Cut into 36 squares.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 91 Calories from Fat 30
Percent Total Calories From:
Fat 33% Protein 4% Carb. 63%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 3 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 5 mg
Sodium 51 mg
Total Carbohydrate 14 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.